21st Century Reading
Creative Thinking and Reading with TED Talks
CEFR levels：B1 / B1-B2 / B2 / B2-C1
21st Century Reading was created through a partnership between TED, a nonprofit dedicated to spreading ideas through short, powerful talks and National Geographic Learning. 21st Century Reading provides the ideal forum for learners of English to make connections with topics ranging from science to business to global issues. Using TED Talks as the springboard to share ideas, this new four-level reading series shows learners how to understand and respond to ideas and content in English.
- Featuring extraordinary stories presented by inspiring thinkers and doers, TED Talks ignite curiosity and introduce learners to ideas which can change the world.
- TED Talks use authentic language, delivered by experts in their field, providing learners with models of English that are real and relevant to their academic studies.
- Critical and Creative Thinking skills－including analysis, evaluation, synthesis, reflection, inference, and problem-solving－are fully integrated into every unit, to help learners develop academic skills.
- Scaffolded reading and vocabulary tasks guide learners to a better understanding of the key ideals, skills, and language.
- Student Book
- Student eBook
- Student Website, with video clips
- Teacher’s Guide
- Audio CD/DVD Package
- Assessment CD-ROM with ExamView®
ISBN / PRICE
|9781305264595||21st Century Reading (1)||600|
|9781305265707||21st Century Reading (2)||600|
|9781305265714||21st Century Reading (3)||600|
|9781305265721||21st Century Reading (4)||600|