Author：Nicole Taylor, Michael Watts, Julie Tice, Dave Tucker, Angela Llanas, and Libby Williams
Grammar Goals is a six-level grammar series for young learners, and an ideal supplement to any primary English course. Lively, appealing contexts ensure that language use is purposeful and reflects students’ real lives and interests.
- Clearly contextualized language makes grammar practice meaningful.
- Interactive grammar boxes break down form and clarify use.
- Carefully graded exercises build confidence and accuracy.
- Cross-curricular topics link grammar to everyday life and teach students about the world around them.
- Exercises develop young learner competencies, such as thinking and interpersonal skills.
- A separate writing syllabus teaches key skills and strategies.
- Exam-style activities practice task types from the Cambridge English：Young Learners English tests.
- Step-by-step lesson notes with extra, mixed ability, and extension activities provide excellent teacher support.
- Student’s Book with Grammar Workout CD-ROM
- Teacher’s Edition with Class Audio CD
- Teacher’s Website with Test Builder
Level Comparison：(CEF mapping and Cambrige YLE Tests)
ISBN / PRICE
|9780230446113||Grammar Goals (1) with Grammar Workout CD-ROM/1片||400|
|9780230446182||Grammar Goals (2) with Grammar Workout CD-ROM/1片||400|
|9780230446250||Grammar Goals (3) with Grammar Workout CD-ROM/1片||400|
|9780230446328||Grammar Goals (4) with Grammar Workout CD-ROM/1片||400|
|9780230446397||Grammar Goals (5) with Grammar Workout CD-ROM/1片||400|
|9780230446465||Grammar Goals (6) with Grammar Workout CD-ROM/1片||400|