REAL ENGLISH FOR THE REAL WORLD
(Elementary / Pre-Intermediate /Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate)
Author: Hugh Deller & Andrew Walkley
Publisher: Cengage Learning
Outcomes is a completely new general English course in which …
- Natural, real-world grammar and vocabulary help students to succeed in social, professional and academic settings
- CEF goals are the focus of communication activities where students learn and practice the language they need to have conversations in English
- Clear outcomes in every lesson of every unit provide students with a sense of achievement as they progress through the course
The Outcomes Student’s Book includes:
- Grammar reference section with activities for all grammar points.
- Six two-page Writing lessons which cover social, academic and professional writing needs.
- Six two-page Reviews to revise language and skills, and explore learner training.
- Developing Conversations to get students to put language into practice in real life situations.
- Language Patterns which train students to notice common patterns in language and to use them correctly.
- Native English Speaker sections to develop students’ ability to express themselves naturally and clearly.
- Student Book with MP3
- Teacher’s Book
- Test Bank
- Classroom Power Point
|9789814455626||Outcomes (Elementary) with MP3/1片||520|
|9789814455633||Outcomes (Pre-Intermediate) with MP3/1片||520|
|9789814455640||Outcomes (Intermediate) with MP3/1片||520|
|9789814455657||Outcomes (Upper-Intermediate) with MP3/1片||520|